Did you know? At Dental Alternatives, we use Gluten-Free, Fluoride-Free prophy paste as well as distilled water when we clean your teeth! While at our office, we make sure that you receive the highest level of service and ensure that our dental work is of the highest quality. To ensure that you maintain great oral health, this level of quality needs to extend into your personal oral hygiene routine. We can help you establish a dental hygiene routine that will keep your teeth healthy and white. If you have any questions about your current hygiene plan please ask us.
Your teeth are not the only important part of your mouth. Your gums are essential to oral hygiene as well. We can provide periodontal cleanings and treatment, or refer you to one of our recommended specialists. Please let us know if you have any questions.
A Friendly Practice For All Your Dental Needs
- Dental Alternatives is a general dental practice, located in a northern suburb of Columbus Ohio. We are dedicated to helping you achieve a better quality of life by maintaining or improving your oral health.
- At our dental office, the focus is on you. Your individuality will be respected and you will always have choices regarding your treatment.
- We are interested in helping you to achieve and maintain a healthy mouth. It's important for your overall wellness.
- If you no longer want mercury-containing amalgam fillings in your teeth, we can safely replace them with durable, non-metallic fillings (composites or porcelain).
- Your gums and jawbone are the foundation for your teeth. We can use gentle, modern techniques to help you get them and keep them in shape.
- If a whiter, more attractive smile is what you're after, we can help make it happen.
- We strive to make our services affordable by accepting most insurance plans and providing flexible financing options.
- Both adults and children are welcome.