We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards and follows the established protocol for the safe removal of amalgam (mercury/silver) fillings. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
A Friendly Practice For All Your Dental Needs
- Dental Alternatives is a general dental practice, located in a northern suburb of Columbus Ohio. We are dedicated to helping you achieve a better quality of life by maintaining or improving your oral health.
- At our dental office, the focus is on you. Your individuality will be respected and you will always have choices regarding your treatment.
- We are interested in helping you to achieve and maintain a healthy mouth. It's important for your overall wellness.
- If you no longer want mercury-containing amalgam fillings in your teeth, we can safely replace them with durable, non-metallic fillings (composites or porcelain).
- Your gums and jawbone are the foundation for your teeth. We can use gentle, modern techniques to help you get them and keep them in shape.
- If a whiter, more attractive smile is what you're after, we can help make it happen.
- We strive to make our services affordable by accepting most insurance plans and providing flexible financing options.
- Both adults and children are welcome.